28 Mar 5 Reasons To Care About Online Reviews for Your Business
Are you looking to turn customers into happy reviews for your business? Online reviews play an important role in local businesses today. Why you may ask? There are over 1.37 billion daily active users on the Internet and if you want a shot a securing any of them as your own customer, your business needs an online presence. Not only does your business need to have a social media presence but also you need reviews about your business. From all the potential customers online you will want to collect reviews from those who have checked into your place of business as well as those that have used your product or service.
As a local business, your referrals and testimonials will help your business grow and Reputation Shielder is here to help. As the world’s industry leading reputation management software, Reputation Shielder has developed a platform to help you integrate all your online reviews and monitor them in- real time from one single dashboard. Having an online presence can make or break a business, especially for small business owners, so here are five .
- Online reviews can boost your SEO. When a business is getting consistent positive reviews, Google’s algorithm prioritizes your business’s listing and website. The more reviews you have the more your business will have search visibility.
- Learn what works and doesn’t work. As with any business, you want all your customers to have a positive experience. By having a review of your business it will allow you to see what is going on and make necessary adjustments to business practices that are not working.
- Effortless marketing by your customers. Let your customers be your sales team. Positive reviews are very valuable and can offer a business benefits that a marketing campaign can’t. They work long after an online review has been posted and best of all it’s FREE.
- Online reviews build relationships, consumer trust and engagement. Consumers are able to communicate with one another and with you, the business owner. This also gives you the opportunity to thank the customer and reply back to feedback whether it is positive or negative.
- Reviews can grow your customer base. When consumers see positive reviews, they are more likely to work with you. The more customer reviews you have the better. In an Inc. article 84% of people trust online reviews as much as friends.
As you can see having reviews about your business online has a multitude of benefits and Reputation Shielder can assist you with your online reputation management strategy. Reputation Shielder is also building it online presence and has been reviewed on various sites. One of the latest sites that Reputation Shielder is reviewed on FitSmallBusiness where we were listed as one of the top marketing softwares. Check out our review and leave us a review!
Try a free trial to see how Reputation Shielder’s efficient, mobile process can help your business collect 20x more reviews than traditional platforms. This will, in turn, improve local SEO and ultimately boost revenues.